Tuesday, February 21, 2006

sympathy for each other

Well yesterday was presidents day and we had the day off because it was a bank holiday! The only thing is is that Bryan was sick all day throwing up and trying to sleep. So I went to Sam's club for some groceries and came home to try and take care of my poor husband. I felt bad that there was nothing I could do for him. I also felt bad that it was a day off and we could have done something because I actually had energy for once and then he goes and gets sick!

But I think it was a good lesson for both of us becasue now Bryan knows how I feel when I do not have energy and now I know how Bryan feels when he is bored and feels like he can't do anything but watch TV!!! It was a good lesson for both of us.

This morning Bryan drove himself to the doctors and he ended up just having an upset stomach and needs rest the doctor says. We thought it might be something with his appendix because he was in so much pain. Thank goodness it had nothing to do with that. Basically it was just an inflamed stomach due to something Bryan ate and it should be fine tomorrow. We will have to see. That is the excitment of my life right now!

No comments: