Monday, January 14, 2008

A long time...







So I have to say that I am sorry to all of you who have waited so patiently for me to post something...it has been almost a month!!! The holidays were CRAZY for me and trying to find time enough to post anything was impossible for me...but I am back and hope to be having enough time to post on a more regular basis...






I will give a quick update on how Christmas went...



Christmas Eve is always at my parents house..so Nelson, Leah, Hayden, Chloe and Ella all came over and we celebrated...we were only missing Colin...he is still on his mission in Argentina! We opened presents and had a grand time...I LOVED having little babies around again...






Then on Christmas morning we did our traditional sit on the stairs and say a prayer of thanksgiving for all we have!!! We could hardly finish saying the prayer before Kambria was RUSHING into the front room because she saw what Santa had left her...a new little kitchen. We had to hold her back to get the camera ready. Bryan and I were THRILLED to see how excited she was. That was all I needed...Bryan and I had our stocking to "open" and that was it...since we gave each other the car for our Christmas this year!






Then we got to hear from Colin. That was a lot of fun to hear how things are going and ear how much he is truly enjoying the work! i did not know what to say to him..so I did not say much...but I want him to know how much I love and respect him.






Then right after that we left for Fort Collins to see G & G Fairbanks! We also got to see Scott and Jacqueline and later that night Lisa and Erik flew in too! We spent about 5 days up in fort Collins and Kambria and Madalyn got to be really good friends! It was fun to see the girls playing with each other! I cant wait to have another child so Kambria can play with them...






So that is a quick run down...but pictures say it all!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Way cute. I'm glad your holiday turned out great.