Thursday, April 02, 2009

been a while...

So really there is no excuse as to why I have not written in a while...just lazy I guess. I get on the computer everyday, but always find other things to do than blog. But today my house is clean, I have showered and the kids are now asleep for their afternoon nap...
so blog I will!!!
I dropped an old computer moniter on my foot! MAN THAT HURT!!! I should have taken a picture! it was quite the painful experience! I never realized how heavy those things are!

Bryan's sister Lisa had her baby on Saturday march 28 at 6:39 pm...I wont go into details and tell you how jealous I am of the easy labor and delivery...but I will tell you she is a cutie, from the four pictures we have seen! Her name is Layna Sage and she was 6lbs 3oz and only 19 in long! She in tiny compared to WEston's 10lbs!!! And Lisa thought she was uncomfortable!!! PLEASE!!! but we are happy for them and can't wait to see her!
These are the only pictures we have of her...







We will see how Madalyn does with a new addition...esp. when grandma is not there to pay attention to her!





1 comment:

Kristy said...

New babies are always fun to have around. She is a cutie already!