Thursday, March 25, 2010

catch up...

I know I am the worst consistent blogger, but I thought I would try to update a little...
In the month of February's been a little hectic in my mind but i will try to recap...

I forgot to post valentine's day stuff...


A little surprise from Bryan's mom for v-day. Yummy cookies. Bryan surprised me one night with a room full of balloons that he and the kids blew up for me for our valentine's countdown calendar I made for us...Weston was trying to pop them with "his" face.Bryan and Kambria made orange julius'. Kambria LOVED them and now asks for them all the time!!!
Bryan and I also gave the kids some little gifts... Weston got a fireman's dress-up outfit(so he doesn't have to wear this anymore)
He loved it!

and Kambria got a barbie head that she can style her hair on (so she won't try to brush my curly hair anymore)

I am so thoughtful on the gifts aren't I? Very practical for me...
We went to Chick-fil-a for their Monday night family night when it was the theme of princes and princess'. Kambria got all dressed up. She was so excited to go...but we had to hurry because we were meeting grandma and grandpa at our house for fondue for valentine's day. This is our tradition...and I
(since daddy got sick on actual valentines day so we postponed it a day) (kids were sick earlier in the week throwing up) (and then i got sick later that night on the 15th! and grandparent's got sick later that week..ugh)

So this is her princess before and after the face painting... she is truly my princess!!!

More to come in a minute...

No comments: