Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Patience

I thought I would write something really fast... I now have gestational diabetes and I'm learning how to eat all the time and eat healthy things. I have to test my blood sugar 4 times a day and check my urine in the morning to make sure I do not have keytones that are harmful to the baby. We are still having to go to Denver fro more ultra sounds to watch the dilated kidneys and make sure things are going well for the baby. It is looking more and more like I will have to deliver in Denver and that there will be a little bit of a complication once the baby is born...Hopefully not too invasive of a surgery and hopefully there is not too much time spent in the hospital. Bryan and I are realizing that growing up is not so much fun all the time and that there are a lot of things that are unknown in our lives right now with the baby, housing, jobs, insurance and moving out to Iowa and his college... But we are trying to have faith in the Lord and PATIENCE...The key word is trying!

No comments: