Thursday, June 08, 2006

Slow moving day....

I thought I would take a minute and waste some time here at work...I do not feel like working today at all and am in no rush to get on the phones. My boss basically has told me that sorry she does not make the pay rate decisions and that I am not worth a pay raise...well then they are not worth working hard for. That is the attitude I have today.


I went to the dietician yesterday and she thinks things are going good. I just need to get a half hour of exercise in each day and she wants me to do it at lunch...but I can not otherwise I will be SO hot and sweaty...and then have to come back to work. So I talked to Bryan about it and we are going to get up int he mornings and go for a walk toegther. We will see how long Bryan continues to get up with me.

Wish us luck with all the unknowns!

No comments: