Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A feeling...

Well yesterday was the 4th of July, which by the way is Bryan's half birthday! We went down to Denver and spent the time with my family. At 9 am the boys, Dad, Bryan, Nelson, and Colin went to Idaho Springs and shot guns at a firing range. Believe me, Bryan was not too thrilled with the idea and then on top of that Ken Abromovitz was there and Bryan did not care for him. But according to my dad, Bryan was actually pretty good with the hand guns! Which certainly surprised me! But Bryan said that he will not own a gun unless the prophet tells him to...Which is perfectly fine with me.

While the guys were out shooting, the girls, Mom, me, Leah, Tess, and hayden... decided that we would stay home and get lunches ready and sew. Leah had never sewn anything by instruction before and she had boughten a pattern and some material to sew Hayden a romper and mom had bought a pattern to sew a blessing dress. So I started to sew the blessing dress. I think it will turn out quite nice. It has ribbon on it that I had left over from using on my wedding invitations. Go figure! I think it will be a nice coincidence.

At 1pm we went and met the boys at Idaho springs and drove to Georgetown ate lunch and went on the Georgetown railroad loop. It was fun to see how Hayden reacted tot eh loud whistle and Bryan, it being his first time on a train, to see how excited he was also.

Well that is all the time I have to write. Till next time

No comments: