Thursday, June 15, 2006

Good news~

So yesterday we went to the doctor in Denver and had GREAT news. It looks like I get to deliver in Fort Collins and that about two weeks after the baby is born that she will just have to have her ureter stretched!!!! We can handle that! I was so thrilled with that news. It looks like the left kidney is perfectly normal, but the right one is still dilated. So that is why the stretching needs to be done.

Now all of this is pertinent that things go well with the delivery, but the way I have been feeling, I think things will be fine. I was so thrilled to hear that I can deliver in Fort Collins!!! It made my whole day.

And then on top of that we went to the temple and had a wonderful time. Then we got Bryan's car looked at, eventually fixed it with my fathers help and had a wonderful time chatting at dinner with Leah and Dre. I got to play with my nephew Hayden and that was fun since I could play with him this time instead of being sick...

Well that is all for now.

No comments: