Thursday, December 28, 2006

Short but sweet!

So I have not posted anything in a while and I have a lot to catch up on...Some people have told me that Christmas has come and gone and I have not posted anything...Well, family from Bryan's side is still in town until Monday the 1st and so things have been quite hectic trying to keep them entertained....So I will post this...Gingerbread houses were fun to do, but really TOO much work for me...I would rather buy the kit than make them from scratch. And we got about 3 feet of snow a week ago and now tonight we are supposed to get another foot before we have even really recovered from the first storm. And Kambria had her first snow experience. I will be explaining more about them come next Tuesday when the schedules go back to normal. And pictures should come along with them too. I am sorry for all my faithful readers who have been waiting for something from me. Hopefully this will last for a while!
Until next time...

3 comments:

Jackie B. said...

Sorry i hope i didn't offend you by saying you need to post. :( I know you are busy.

Kristy said...

Good luck with all the snow. I know things are crazy this time of year. I'm glad you are doing good.

Anonymous said...

YEAH. Thanks for the tidbit!