Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day

So this weekend we spent some wonderful time with Bryan's family and his sister Lisa and her husband Erik and their baby Madalyn. It was fun to see how Madalyn has grown and is a cute baby!!! We had fun playing Frisbee golf with them, watching Dejavu the movie...which is quite scary for me, and playing games with them!

However, I did not get any pictures taken with my camera, but as soon as MaryEllen or Lisa send me some of theirs I will post them...I promise!


So Bryan got croc sandals...but he gets to choose the color so I just gave him a certificate...which he didn't know i was going to do...it was the only surprise I had for him! And he also got some shorts and t-shirts.


That was our fun! Hope you all had an enjoyable day!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

It sounds like you had a fun time as a family on Father's Day.