Sunday, March 30, 2008

Answers...

So I was tagged by Sarah and so here are my answers for all to see. I hope you enjoy...

Where did you go on your first date? Officially, we went bowling with Merritt and Nick, but we really walked around downtown on a cold Decembers night and he bought me a steamer which I had not ever had before...by the way a steamer is hot flavored milk.

How long have you been together? together 4 1/2 years

Who eats more? DEFINITELY Bryan, but I can eat a "good" meal every once in a while.

Who said I love you first? Bryan did, the same night he first kissed me, which happened about a month after we were dating.

Who is taller? Bryan

Who sings better? Bryan on that one, although I am not too bad myself...just not "quite" as good.

Who does the laundry? Well, usually me but Bryan starts it every once in a while and then I usually have to ask to have him help me put it away after a couple of days...

Who pays the bills? We each have things we are "responsible" for remembering to pay...so I would say both of us

Who mows the lawn? When we get a lawn, that will be Bryan's job...we have already discussed this one ;o)

Who cooks dinner? I do currently twice a week with my family, but when we are on our own I usually do with his help and suggestions.

Who drives when you are together? He does, unless he is really tired or does not want to drive.

Who is more stubborn? Um, probably me. Bryan is stubborn on certain things,but I think I am more overall stubborn.

Whose parents do you see the most? Mine definitely right now since we live with them ;o)

Who kissed who first? He kissed me same night he told me I love you.

Who proposed? He did one early morning and something about wanting to wake up to "this" together every morning. Aw sweet huh?

Who is more sensitive? DEFINITELY me on this one...I am the cry baby, except when it comes to animals he is more sensitive.

Who has more friends? I would say I keep in touch with friends better.

Who has more siblings? Technically we have the same. But I grew up with 5 and he grew up with 4

Who wears the pants in the family? Well, I would say the both of us do...but I like to think I am in charge. ;o)

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Fun answers, thanks for sharing.

Lund Family said...

Congrats on the baby boy! That is so great. I am very excited for you. :)
Dre