Monday, September 08, 2008

quick update...moved again

So I don't have time to write all the details, but I thought I would let you all know...we have moved up to Fort Collins again. We are living with Bryan's parents while Bryan searches for a residency. We needed a change and don't feel like it was very wise to have a lease on an apartment until we know what the residency situation is more like. Bryan is working hard on finding a residency but still nothing has come up yet. A lot of contacts have been made and progress is happening as far as learning which sites are available, but still nothing has been offered. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we search for the next stage in life! Until that happens we are having fun and staying busy in Fort Collins!

11 comments:

Shelby said...

I hope fort collins is treating you well. I just looked at pictures of weston he is such a cutie. I can't believe he was 10 lbs 12 oz. Good Luck with both kids and I hope to see more pics.

Sarah and Nate said...

I'm a little jealous..our few days in Fort Collins last week made me realize how much we really loved living there. Good luck with the residency...we will definitely keep you guys in our prayers.

Gwen said...

Good luck! I know you'll find something wonderful! Kambria's pics are incredible! I love the flower one especially -

Kristy said...

Good luck in Fort Collins and with finding a residency.

Tim and Family said...

I hope soon you will find out where your residency will be! But for now at least the grandparents get lots of time with the kids!

valumama said...

yeah back in Fort Collins, we should have a play date!

valumama said...

p.s. good luck on the search for residency!

Chele said...

hey good luck on the search for residency. Love Kambria's pictures they are so cute. how is it being a mom of two kids.

Jackie B. said...

Oh goodness. Good luck!

Angella said...

i want to move back to ft collins... i'm glad you guys are back there for a while. enjoy it!

Andrews family said...

Welcome back (for a while, anyway)! We hope to run into you guys soon!