Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Bryan's birthday

Bryan turned 28 on Sunday Jan 4. Since it was Sunday, and none the less fast Sunday, I made him a birthday breakfast Saturday of raisin bread french toast and buttermilk syrup with Orange Juice. It was fun to do. But we saved all the celebrating for his actual birthday. Cake and all. The cake was a lemon with strawberry jelly filing with chocolate frosting. I made it all myself. Not bad huh? it is not like my friend Heather's cakes, but none the less not too bad.
And presents were EXCITING...I actually had a surprise for him...a Carry Underwood Cd, that Kambria gave him, but helped him open.

Bryan's parents gave him a remote controlled helicopter. He LOVES playing with it. This is a present that Bryan forgot about...a pair of jeans. So in a sense he was surprised. Kambria loved helping him open it!And Grandpa with the grand kids. Grandma couldn't come...she was in Utah helping Amanda go back to BYU. We missed having her, but knew she was "there" in spirit!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

You did a great job on the cake. It looks yummy. I wouldn't have thought to put all those flavors together. I bet it tasted good.