Thursday, February 23, 2012

airport fun with cousins

We had a lay over in Denver on our way back from UT, so I set it up with Leah to see her kids in the airport for a minute. Upon arrival, I was surprised to hear that Tess was there as well! I know that it was a VERY fast and short meeting, but I appreciate them for taking the time to come and see us and letting the kids all get together and "play" a little bit. It had been almost 18 months since any of them had seen each other!


Group shot!
Tess decided she wanted to take a picture of Bryan and I on our camera. Thought I should include it...for posterity sake and for good laughs!



Me with all the kiddos! I am so glad it worked out to see them!





Me and Tess and Leah!

After we said our goodbyes we headed for security...and it took FOREVER to get through! We finally made it with only about 10 minutes to spare before missing our flight...so we booked it! We made it and some people were even nice enough to change seats so I could sit with Kambria and Ainsley and Bryan could sit with Weston!

We were so glad to have seen family and make our flight back home! It could have been a boring layover, but we like to make life fun and exciting!

Thanks again guys!








1 comment:

Leah and family said...

We were so glad to come! Wish we could see you guys more often. :)