Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Madalyn and Kambria -- cousins

So here are some pictures that Lisa took for us while they were in Denver watching Amanda play a soccer game. I think the cousins got along quite well...


And since I was tagged by my friend Heather...here are 6 things about me...hopefully they fit the "assignment." ;o)


1. I HATE when people drive fast and then slam on the brakes! I also hate it when people are swerving in and out of traffic lanes trying to get some where faster...they usually end up getting in an accident anyway...and then I ask, "was the 2 seconds really worth it?"


2. I had aspirations to go to school and become an accountant and be a stay at home mom who did "the books" for some businesses...I NEVER wanted to serve a mission and yet I did...and was not a wife until I was close to 25 and not a mom until I was close to 27...and I never became an accountant...I finished my degree in finance due to the fact that I failed my upper class accounting class...At least I finished a degree right? Right! And I am a mo

m now...that is all that matters to me...and I would not change the experiences I had on my mission in Poland for anything!!!


3. I have not yet been to a drive-in movie...nope Heather I have not! Maybe next summer I could try and go...


4. I always wanted to have a retainer or braces when I was in elementary school because all of my friends did...so I used to take paperclips and unbend them and pretend I had a retainer. And then in sixth grade I had a retainer that kept my mouth shut in the sense that my teeth were closed...I could only take it out to eat...so I talked with my mouth shut for an entire school year...It was ROUGH...serves me right trying to fit in huh?


5. When I was young I used to go around telling people that "I kiss kitty's." I thought it was something people should know.


6. My parents used to call me Kamazakee Lizzy due to my daring nature. I used to sit at the top of our street, which was a big hill, and ride my smurf big wheel all the way down the hill with my legs in the air screaming WEEEEEEE..... there also happened to be a pretty busy street at the end of the hill...which terrified my mother, but I always stopped right before the street...hence the name! Now I understand my young nature in that Kambria has the same attitudes...no fear!!!


So now I tag Tammy, Tamie, Sarah, Angella, and Valerie...have fun girls!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Love those facts!!! The pictures of the girls are adorable.

Tamie said...

at least there was some kind of entertainment at the soccer game, eh? those are cute pictures of the girls...