So I thought I would update those of you who are wondering....I have NO baby yet, and it is 8:30pm pm the night of my scheduled c-section!!!! Talk about a frustrating day. I went into the hospital Monday with a headache and fever. They sent me home and said just take Tylenol and come back for your c-section tomorrow. Well I went in this morning at 5:30 and got prepped for surgery...shaved, catheter and all....and then waited, got a fever, had Tylenol given to me, waited some more...had an amniocentesis to check on the baby's well being, waited some more...got another fever, was given Tylenol waited some more and then finally sent home. So yes I am sitting at home with a baby still in and all in all a frustrating day!!!!
Since the doctors don't know why I have a reoccurring fever and think it might be something viral, they decided not to introduce it to the baby, but to let my body work through it. So upon sending me home they said they want to see me not have a fever for at least 24 hours, if not 48...so Thursday maybe Friday I will have a baby... Still planning on a c-section unless my water decides to break and I go into some serious labor...My sister in law Leah thought it would be cool to have the baby on 8.8.08 which is Friday's date! I just want this baby out!!!!
So we will keep you posted as we know more info.