Tuesday, August 19, 2008

a Kambria update

So I thought I would share a little update on Kambria...
Bryan and I went and saw the movie Momma Mia and enjoyed the music so we got the cd. We played it in the car and Kambria decided she like the music too. The first song on the cd has the words, Honey, honey and Kambria KNOWS this song. We could be listening to anything and then put this cd in without saying a word. And within the first two or three notes of the song she yells out, Honey, honey!!! And the second song is Money, money, money, and she knows this one too! It is quite fun to watch , or rather listen to Kambria have this AMAZING talent! And on top of that to know that I had NOTHING to do with it...;o)

3 comments:

Kristy said...

That is really cute. It doesn't suprise me that she is musically inclined with parents like you guys. You are both amazing.

Unknown said...

How funny!!! I started laughing out loud, that is so cute.

Debra said...

That is great! Maybe you have a musical genius on your hands!