Thursday, August 14, 2008

More pictures of Weston

So I am FINALLY feeling up to doing something. It has been a week being a mother to two kids and I think I am starting to get the hang of things... Now I did not say it was an easy thing, but just that I am getting the hang of it. It truly is different than just being a mom to one kid!

I am grateful to have the help of my husband and mom lately. They have been so good helping me out with Kambria. She is a doll, but is turning into a two year old. She in WHINING at EVERYTHING!!! She wants to help me in anyway possible, but then it turns into a power struggle and she ends up getting into trouble. So we are working on that.

She has gone back to sleeping in her big girl bed after wanting to sleep in her crib like the baby for a few nights. She really is a doll and I love her dearly!

Here are some more pictures of Weston. I can't help but take so many. He is just so darn cute. I even have gotten him smiling on one or two occasions! That was a miracle! Hopefully you don't get too bored with them.

















12 comments:

Gwen said...

Definitely a keeper! Glad you're feeling better!

Lund Family said...

He is adorable. You are such a great mom! Those kids are very lucky!

Chele said...

love the pictures!!! I can't get over how much Tess looks like you and is older. Have fun being a mom of two I think once you get the hang of it it seems to be a lot easier then one child.

Tamie said...

i think, especially in the last picture, he looks like your mom! he is a cutie! and yes, it is a power struggle with the toddler. that takes some getting used to. be extrememly grateful for the help (i know that i was!)

Kristy said...

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. Recovering from surgery is never fun. He is such a cutie. Keep the pictures coming. They are great.

Andrews family said...

So cute, Eliza! I thought for sure he looked like Bryan until I saw that last pic... he looks just like you!!

Jensen Family said...

He is very cute and I love the picture of Kambria kissing him! Too cute!

Heather said...

So sweet, I love the picture of him and Bryan. BIG smiles for both of them!

Shannon said...

I found you guys! Long time no see! Your baby boy is beautiful! Keep in touch!

Katie said...

Congratulations! He is so handsome!

tjgoodell said...

What a cutie! I'm so happy for you guys, boys are so fun. He'll be picking on Kambria in no time :)By the way, I love the name Westin!

Brittney and Michael said...

He is just beautiful, Eliza. And I love the name Weston! We're expecting #2 in February and I definitely have a little trepidation about introducting a little one to Kaitlin. It'll be great:)