Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ainsley is 6 months!

She is sitting up...and CRAWLING!!!! I can not believe that my 6 month old is crawling. I know it is fun to say that, but that means that she will just get into things faster now! I am not READY for this! But she is definitely CUTE huh?




Ainsley's stats:

Weight: 17 lbs 10 oz - 80%

Height: 26.75 in - 85%

Head: 16.53 in - 40 %



This is normal for her. Except I think it funny to go back and look at Kambria's stats... she was about 8 months at this point...
Kambria's

weight: 16 lbs 3 oz - 35%

height: 25 1/2 in - 5-10%

head: 17 - 35%

So Ainsley has Kambria beat in being big! But chubby is healthy!!!! (at least at this age)

I have pictures of Kambria in this same outfit...They are their own person, but you can tell they are sisters.






AinsleyKambriaAinsleyKambriaKambriaAinsleyKambria




This is a video of Ainsley putting her hand in front of Bryan's mouth every time he would try to kiss her. It was almost as if she understood what kiss and the noise meant.





No comments: