Wednesday, October 04, 2006

6 weeks

So time has flown by. Kambria is now 6 weeks old as of yesterday. And my nephew turns 1 in 3 weeks. I can not believe also that I have been living in my in-laws house for 6 weeks either... That is a shocker to me. Bryan has made a couple of phone calls to some people about jobs and his schooling, but all he ever gets is voice mail and NO ONE ever calls him back. How annoying!!!! I wish people would get on the ball! I would love to have this progress in that area and then we could move down to Denver with my family and then Bryan would be in the biology field for a little while as well as making more money. I think it would be beneficial for Bryan to get a job in the biology field as well as me getting to spend more time with my family. I think they need me as much as I need them. My mom sounded a little family hungry when I talked to her last night. My dad needs some support with his job situation right now and us being in Denver with them I think, would help them out.

So my brother Brady is single again...BUMMER. But I think it was a good experience for him and it made him realize how nice it is to be with someone who you trust and like. There is blessings that come from all experiences if done with an open heart and I believe that Brady will get through this. Even if it is hard. I have been there before and know what he is going through. Good luck buddy! And if you do come to Kambria's blessing I would be thrilled!!! Love ya!

I have decided to try and make Kambria's Halloween costume...I just don't know how it will turn out. And I have not quite decided what she will be exactly, but I have bought a pattern to start the process. We should know in the next couple of days...Also I have begun teaching myself how to crochet. I am not too bad at it, but I have a lot to learn still. I will post a picture of my end product...when I get done with it which might be a while. But I am proud that I have taught myself.

Well I need to run. until next time

No comments: