Thursday, September 28, 2006

Progression



Well, things are settling down a little bit. We are mailing off Bryan's application for Othotics/ prosthetics school today. It looks like it will be a good profession for Bryan and his personality. There is much growth expected in this profession in the next 10 years and the pay is good. The training consists of 6 months and then a year of paid residency. Hopefully he gets into the February program. We are thinking of moving to Denver to live with my parents while Bryan works in the biology field doing something. We have applied for one position where my sister-in-law Leah used to work at a company called allosource. We will see how things go.

As far as my daily life, it is good. I get bored sometimes, but I am trying to be patient and see how things progress with Bryan's job and schooling. Kambria is such a joy and is growing like a weed! I will attach some pictures here soon. She is slowly smiling when she hears her daddy's voice. I think she will DEFINITELY be a daddy's girl. I know she loves me but it is nice to see she recognizes her dad too. I know it makes him feel good too.

Well enough for today

2 comments:

Jackie B. said...

I'm glad to hear things are progressing with your plans. I wish you (Bryan) the best of luck with getting into school, etc. You guys will definitely be in our prayers. I can't wait to see some more pics of Kambria. Hope you have a good time with your family.

Heather said...

Eliza-
I'm so glad you sent me your link- I'm a geek I guess, but I love hearing what everyone else is up to! Can't wait to see more pics of Kambria, she is so adorable- just like her mamma!!