Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Cutest costume...




Halloween went well yesterday. Bryan dressed up as a pirate for work, which he made all by himself, of course with some coaching from me, and I put Kambria in her monkey outfit, that I made and took her to visit him at work and show her off there. Everyone, including the customers at the bank thought she was the cutest little monkey ever. It is always fun to hear complete strangers tell you that you have a cute kid! I certainly agree. Then we had Nate and Sarah Pettitt and Dave and Morgan Gardner over for a fondue night. We sat around and ate fondue and talked from 6:30 till 10:30. It was so much fun to hear everyone's perspectives on life and their thoughts bout what to do in life for a career. I think it was good for both Bryan and I to hear that one decision is not the "all" in your decisions about what to do for a career. Dave and Morgan are some friends that I think Bryan and I could have a lot of fun with. They are like a Shelby and Travis relationship that e miss. (Shelby and Travis were our good friends that we spent most nights with until they moved back to Utah.)

Well...It is now November 1st! Cold and turning more like winter every day! It just means less time until thanksgiving and Christmas!!! That is what I have to look forward to since we STILL do not know whether Bryan has been declined or accepted into Northwestern. Bryan sent them an email today asking if they had any more info for us.

Well until next time...

3 comments:

Heather said...

Love the costume, especially the bow!

Jackie B. said...

WOW! Excellent Job! Everyone looks fantastic! Way to make sure that everyone knew your little monkey was a girl. I love the bow! What a cute little family!

Kristy said...

I love your costumes. You did a great job making them. The bow was the perfect way to show that she is a girl. Too cute!!