Friday, November 10, 2006

It has been a while

Well, it has been a while since I posted last. It seems like I do not have much to say, but I know that when other people say that in there posts, I think that they have a lot to say. It is interesting to me, so I guess I will just start typing and it should turn into something good...I hope.

My brother Brady said on his blog that people need to be needed. That is so true. The other thing I think is important is that people need to feel like they have a purpose. And I think that finding that purpose is what life is consisted of. I think this is the constant battle; finding purpose. We can choose to be happy, or choose to be unhappy, but always improving. If that makes any sense.

I am excited for thanksgiving to get here. My whole family will be together, and for several days. Then Colin is supposed to go through the temple the day after thanksgiving, and all of us should be there, except for Tess who will be watching Kambria for me! How great that will be!

The other day I made bread for the first time, but I was given a roll recipe instead of a bread recipe, so the bread really tasted like rolls. It is good, but not my favorite. I made the bread in my Bosch mixing machine instead of kneading it by hand! It was a lot better to do it in the machine. Bryan and I did it together, since he had Wednesday off from work. It is fun that we can do these type of things together, yet still have him working every day.

Well those are the boring things of my life.
Until next time...

1 comment:

Heather said...

It's not boring. We want to know what is happening with you