Friday, November 03, 2006

Same old same old

Just a quick thought...Life happens whether we realize it or not. I have now spent 2 months in my in-laws basement. Sometimes it feels like we have been here forever, and other times it feels like we just got here. But I have come to realize that time goes by whether I am unhappy or whether I am happy. I have decided to enjoy time and life, while we are in our current situation. I have been working out, which has made me a happier person. I also have tried to teach myself several new things. All of this time waiting around for something to happen; a decline or acceptance to Northwestern. We still have not heard a yes or no, but did have an email from the college stating there has been some hold up due to some red tape the college has had to get through. They said they will let us know when they know . But I have now I have realized accepted or not I need to make everyday count. Whether or not I have anything to show for it is something different, but everyday will count in my book...Until next time.

2 comments:

Jackie B. said...

I hate this saying, but over the years i have noticed how true it can be... "Everything happens for a reason." We may not understand at the time or for years down the road, but there is a plan & purpose for all of us. Hang in there Eliza Jane. Things will work out for the best. Love ya! (sorry to sound preachy)

Kristy said...

I think it is great that you have decided to make each day count. You will look back one day and tell yourself thank you for not missing out on Kambria's life and your own. Good luck!