Monday, November 20, 2006

Thankful

So this time of year really makes one think about all the things one should be thankful for. First thing that comes to mind is my family...Immediate and extended. My little girl makes me so thankful for prayers being answered. I think of all the worries I originally had when I was pregnant and all the family and friends that said prayers in my behalf. I know that they were answered ten fold, because Kambria is healthy, well and growing like a weed. Our friends baby Hannah who is only 3 weeks younger than Kambria is not near as alert or as physically strong. Kambria loves to be on her tummy and holds her head up. She will be crawling soon by the way she is acting on her tummy. She also loves to stand. It is ust amazing how strong she really is. This I am thankful for.

I am also thankful for a husband who loves me beyond measure...Even if I wake up on the grumpy side of the bed and am not a happy camper. He still loves me!! I am grateful for my brothers and sister and the friendship we have with each other. I just wish that I could spend more time with them all. I guess that makes the time I do spend with them that more worth it. I am grateful for a set of parents who love us all and teaches us so much with their actions and words. They have remained faithful to each other and have taught me so many things with their words of love and advice. If I could only begin to have their knowledge I would be set. But I am learning ... Slowly learning.

These are just a few things that I am thankful/grateful for. Did I even mention the gospel of Jesus Christ?...That makes everything just make sense and have purpose. Like my brother Brady said, "there is a lot to think about, but nothingto worry about." I love it!!!

Well until next time, remember that Eliza Fairbanks has a thankful heart this day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm finally able to get back on your blog!! Way to be so thankful, I hope you had a wonderful Holiday with family.