Thursday, March 01, 2007

not going...

So Bryan talked to his sister Lisa yesterday and she is doing fine. Madalyn had too high of Billiruben so she had to be under lights before they let her go home yesterday. But things went well and she got to go home! However, Lisa was told by MaryEllen, Bryan and Lisa's mom, that she was to tell us that we CAN NOT come out to visit this weekend! The weather is too bad and she does not want us to risk bringing Kambria over. So we have looked at things and are going to think things over, but tentatively we have decided to fly to Utah the weekend that Madalyn is going to be blessed. That way we can have more time with the family too. We think this will be April 8, which I believe is Easter too! We shall see....

And I will post pictures of the blessing dress when I am finished! Thanks for your interest in it Heather! It always makes me feel good to know someone cares!

3 comments:

Jackie B. said...

That stinks you aren't going. But better safe then sorry. Yes Easter is the 8th. I'll be in UT too! My family is coming up from CA! YEAH!!! I'll pretty much only see them for ONE full day, but it's better than nothing.

Kristy said...

My dad says the weather has been crazy. Lots of wind and snow. It's better to wait until the weather is better. I am excited to see how the blessing dress turns out!

Heather said...

I'm excited to see the dress- I love seeing what people do. Next week I am learning to crochet around receiving blankets- I'm totally excited.