Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th...

so happy Friday the 13th! I hope things are going well with all of you. So far things are well here. Grandma and Aunt Sherie made it safely on Wednesday. They had a bumpy flight, but not too bad. I am just glad they came! We love having them and "playing" with them. It is a nice change in the scenery of the everyday mundane!

So last night Bryan and I had the opportunity to go back up to Fort Collins and see the musical Aida with his parents! It was quite the fun show. And knowing the music made it even better. Bryan saw the musical once before his mission and has loved it ever since. Now I can say that I have seen it too! If anyone ever has the chance to see it I would HIGHLY recommend it. A great musical and great songs! The actors were incredible too. It makes us that more excited to see "Wicked" in may.

Today I took Bryan's car, the passat, into get new tires and have a noise that it is making checked out. Hopefully it is something not too bad! We already replaced the transmission in my car and knew that we needed new tired on it. Now his needs new tires and something having to do with the wheel bearings. OUCH! there goes our tax refund!

We are going to go to the Benjamin Franklin exhibit today! We are excited to learn all about him and just to spend the day with the fam. So that is it for now...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sounds like fun, I look forward to your write up on Wicked.