Monday, April 23, 2007

Over the weekend

So we had a good fun weekend. not anything too unusual but fun. Friday was a typical day but we decided that we wanted to go on a bike ride due to the nice weather we were currently having. Then Bryan realized we cant take Kambria without a bike trailer or something equivalent. So we decided to look on Craig's list on the Internet. We had a fun time looking and found one for only $35!!!! Well it was posted that day on Friday and it was in Fort Collins. So I quickly emailed and we waited. Around 8:30 Friday night she called us about the bike trailer! Since I had a 970 number she thought I would be the closest one to her!!!! little did she know I was in Denver too! But I figured that that is why I put my cell number down instead of the house phone!!!!


So Saturday we drove up to Fort Collins and saw Grandma Fairbanks and saw Amanda and her pretty prom done hair and her dress! It is orange, which surprised me at first, but is quite beautiful. We are supposed to see pictures soon. This is one picture grandma took of Kambria!!


So we drove over to pick up the bike trailer hoping we were not going to be scammed or anything! Well we were not and the bike trailer seems to be in excellent condition! We are excited to try it out. We hopefully are just as impressed with it once we take it on a ride...here it is...this is what the advertisement picture was...


So that was our day.till next time

3 comments:

Kristy said...

It looks like the bike trailer is in good conditon. I hope it works out good for you guys. Glad to hear that things are still going good for you and your family.

Heather said...

I LOVE BIKE TRAILERS. I wish we would have paid only 35 for ours, but oh well.

We went on a nice ride to Wal*Mart this morning to pick up seeds and gloves... we can't wait to start gardening.

Jackie B. said...

Excellent find! I forget all about Craig's list.