Monday, April 02, 2007

Finally moved!

So this past Friday we FINALLY got all our things moved into the storage shed. Don, Bryan's dad, was quite surprised at how we arrange everything so that we had PLENTY of space for all our stuff. I am sure glad that we don't have a couch or big things like that that we have to store. Although they would have fit, but it would ave been such a pain! Small boxes make it easier. One day when we have our "own" little house or apartment again, it will be interesting to see all of our things not in boxes. They have been that way fro about 8 months now. Man time flies!

So this week I am frantically working on Madalyn's blessing dress. We fly out this Thursday to Utah, which means I had better get going on it. And yes as promised I will post a picture when it is complete.

Another quick thought...if you have the chance to see the movie, "Meet the Robinsons" I would highly suggest it! It has WONDERFUL morals and despite all the bad reviews, Bryan and I enjoyed seeing it. We did see it in 3-D but we bought cheap tickets through our grocery store King Soopers and then only had to pay $1.50 upgrade instead of the $2.50 usual price. We are cheap skates, but that is how you save money huh? I would suggest that route. Instead of paying the 9.50 per ticket you only pay 6.00 per ticket! What a deal. It was date day for us!

Well off to work on the dress.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Good luck on the blessing dress. I will be in Evanston this weekend for my Grandma Bowns' funeral. What are you doing on Saturday? Cheap movie tickets are the way to go. I can't believe how much it costs to go to the theatre.

Heather said...

Save money where you can! Why would you pay full price if you have the option not to.

Kaden is really wanting to see Meet the Robinsons. Would you suggest the 3D version?

Jackie B. said...

We haven't been to the movies in what seems like MONTHS! We just can't decide what is worth seeing in the theater and what is a rental. So we don't go see anything. LOL. I do want to see it, so we'll have to see what route it goes. :)