Tuesday, December 11, 2007

better day today

So yesterday turned out to be not such a bad day...I actually had time to sit and play with Kambria and due to the fact I knew i was a little tired I tried VERY hard to be patient. And let me tell you it WORKED!!!!

We finished up our Christmas shopping last night and now all I have left is Bryan's stocking...that should be easy enough, he even said that we don't need much candy! he is being so easy this year! We are not giving each other presents since we now have a car payment...except for our stockings.

Today has gone OK. Bryan is at clinical today and Kambria is now sleeping. We are going to go shovel snow for our service today, so I am going to go make cookies to give them too when we are done snow shoveling!

I have to make mention of news I just heard...my friend Megan from church died last night in a car accident. It has hit me hard this morning. I just talked to her on Sunday and she gave me a bunch of left over diapers from her son Teak. He was staying with his grandparents and his dad was thrown from the car. We don't currently know what is happening with Quinn, the dad. I am sure we will find out more tonight as we have choir practice...which she was singing in too. But let me just tell you it has hit me hard and has made me think a LOT about my life and what would happen with Kambria...Bryan and I, I am sure will talk more about this tonight!

Have a SAFE day!

3 comments:

valumama said...

So sorry to hear the news. My condolences to you and her family...

Kristy said...

So sorry to hear of your friends passing. I hope the dad is ok, for their boy's sake, even though it is going to be a life altering experience. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Megan's family.

Jackie B. said...

I am so sorry about your friend. So sad she leaves a little boy behind.