Tuesday, December 04, 2007

it is already december!

I can not believe how time is FLYING past! There are days when they seem so long, but the year has truly FLOWN by! December is already upon us and all the fun of the Christmas season is here. Since we bought our Christmas present early this year, our car, I feel like I don't need to go shopping...but then I remember that I still have brothers and sisters to shop for. We draw names in my family as well as in Bryan's family...but it is a little different. In my family we only use the names of the siblings...when one is married they just get a family gift...in Bryan's family everyone's name, in laws included, are put in a hat and drawn. So this year we have Brady and I have Erik and Bryan has Amanda. And then we have to do each others stockings....yep Bryan does mine and I do Kambria's and Bryan's. And then we have the parents to shop for too...I think that is the hardest one!

Sometimes the holiday is so crazy...I told Amanda, who is giving to me this year, that I don't want anything that I have to move again...so something I can use, like a massage or pedicure or something like that would be nice. We will see how it goes.

Bryan is doing well with school. I know he feels like he can always be doing more, but I am so proud of him and all the time and energy he is putting into it. I can't wait till all the studying is done. But once again I am so proud of him!

So that s ll the time I have for ramblings...

3 comments:

valumama said...

I love December too! it is so fun to think of all the great people in your life and think of something you can give them...
I am jealous of your upcoming massage or pedicure!
Until next time...
The holmans

Kristy said...

Sounds like you have Christmas pretty under control. I can't believe it's almost 2008!

Heather said...

Where has the time gone!!!!