Monday, October 20, 2008

October birthdays



My birthday celebration was great! I woke up to a husband cooking me coffee cake (or as we call it breakfast cake) and also a cherry butter braid. It was wonderful. Then I spent the day doing NOTHING!!! which is exactly what I wanted! Then I celebrated by having lasagna and caesar salad and french bread with a chocolate zucchini cake. I got some money for some new garments and a workout video. I needed a new one to change up my working out. I am on a roll...5 weeks and going strong, but I dint want to jinx myself so that is all I will say.



Then I also got to celebrate my birthday with my brother and nephew Hayden on Saturday. I got a neat felt board from my brother and sister-in-law and a hair straightener. We gave nelson "iron man" and Hayden got a new bi-cycle. We had a pinata thanks to Leah! It was a lot of fun and I am glad that we still live close enough to do things like this. One day they may not be possible due to geographic locations or other reasons. I am grateful for the time we get to spend together!!!






I also have to say how grateful I am for cameras!!! It has been so fun to watch Weston and Kambria grow. It is quite amazing how much even a day can make!!!
Kambria riding the horsey which turned out to be broken due tot he metal frame being old and giving way when Kambria sat on it ;o( oh well...The pinata!!!




Hayden and Kambria eating their pinata goodies trying to say cheese for the camera!



This is one of my most recent FAVORITE pictures!! I think it is just so cute. My twin nieces Ella on the left and Chloe on the right of Kambria and my mother! I love it!!!

4 comments:

Brittney and Michael said...

Hey Siostro! Before I'd even scrolled down to the text I kept thinking, "Wow, Eliza looks fantastic!" Waita go with that working out - maybe you'll inspire the rest of us:)

Tamie said...

cute pictures and happy belated for you! how exciting....

Kristy said...

I am so glad you had a good birthday. The pinta looks like it was fun. You look so cute in your picture. Beautiful as always. Happy Birthday!

valumama said...

happy birthday!!!