Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kambria's teachers




I enrolled Kambria in a 5 week class called curious twos. She had a fun time...although was a little scared to have me leave the first couple weeks. She went with her friend Rileigh and they had about 5 other students in the class. It was 2 times a week for 5 weeks. And here are her teachers. We decided not to enroll her agin sue to the fact that it was basically like nursery at church and it cost money...that we can use on other things right now. Plus I feel like she was a little too advanced for the learning that happened in class. Yes, she did not like me to leave, which was the object of some other kids in the class, but she knew TONS more about colors, talking, counting and letters etc... So maybe in the fall we can look into more classes that acept 3 year olds...they are few and far in between for 2 year olds... We are also looking into doing a joy school...anyone interested?

1 comment:

valumama said...

I just talked to Mischelle tonight, I think we are going to go to your meeting and see if we are a match:)