Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Weston's 4 month check-up

So we had Weston's 4 month check-up...a week and a half ago...which makes him 5 1/2 months. But at least we finally got it done....seems like I behind in a couple of things huh?

So he measured 19lbs 11.5 oz!!!!!!
They did not tell me what percentage he is in, but I can assume the high 90's. Kambria did not even weigh that at 12 months! I have a chunker that is for sure!!! but he is ALWAYs so happy. EVERY person comments on how happy of a baby he is...including grandmas!! thanks!

He is 28 inches long! SO at least length comes with the lbs! We looked at his infant car seat and realized that he only has 2 lbs and 1 in to grow and then he has to get a different car seat!

My sister in law Leah offered an extra car seat that they have...so that will be nice rather than having to go out and spend more money that we don't have! Thanks Leah!

He is also eating rice and barley cereal, and lots of squash, sweet potatoes and bananas. He gets applesauce every once in a while since he does not care for it too much. He is quite interested in drinking from a cup...EVERY time he sees me take a drink he reaches for it.


Another note on Weston.. he sat up today all by himself. He is REALLY more stable than I originally thought...so I would classify him and sitting up now. It was quite amazing! And I do not remember if I mentioned it, but he rolled over for the first time on Christmas morning. That was fun for all to see...Bryan and I saw him do it at the same time!

We sure love this "little" guy and are so happy he is a part of our family! I still think you just had to big so big to survive your sister!!!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Weston is such a cutie and growing so fast. I can't imagine him a small whimpy baby. Kambria would have taken him out quick.

Unknown said...

I want to hold him. He is so cute. I guess that is bound to happen with you as his mom.