Monday, April 11, 2011

fun with Robyn

I was very fortunate to be able to have my mother come and spend the week with me after my c-section! She was a big help I am glad she got to meet Ainsley! She even was able to be at the hospital and helped me check out! This is her meeting Ainsley in the hospital! The day I checked out. My mother is wearing two coats because it was SO cold that morning! She was able to help Kambria do her hair in the mornings. She did a crown braid and Kambria LOVED it!!! She even got to go to preschool that day and show off her hair that Nonnie did!

One day while my mom was here we tried to go to the caboose park, but it only lasted about 20 minutes! The kids were so cold and the rain was coming our way soon. I was really bummed that the weather wasn't warmer for my mother to have more fun outside, but we made our own fun-the cannery, walmart and Jo-Ann's for fabric shopping, sewing and watching movies. We sure enjoyed the little time she was here. Thanks mom for taking the time to come and help us out!
This is story time with nonnie. They are reading Ferdinand. It is one of my mom's favorite children's stories! They enjoyed it!


No comments: