Thursday, March 31, 2011

first smile on camera

I am having so much fun with Ainsley. My mom bought the headband and i made the flowers to go on it and I am dressing her up and playing with the camera. I was VERY fortunate to be able to catch a couple of smiles! I think they turned out great! Bryan sent it to his family and his dad already printed it off! That's a proud grandpa!!! ;o) I know when my mom gets home she will be doing the same thing! So here are the results:
I kind of have a reason for taking so many pictures; our friend is coming to take pictures of Ainsley on Friday for his portfolio and experience with babies so I have to know what outfits to put her in and what we have to work with in our home before Friday! So I have an excuse to take all these pictures! And of course I love it! Enjoy

4 comments:

Kristy said...

She is so beautiful!

Chele said...

Congrats she is so cute! How adorable! LIttle girls are so much fun!

ChristyLou said...

She is so sweet! Thanks for letting me hold her forever the other day...it did my very pregnant self much good! Congrats again!

Jennifer B. said...

She is beautiful, congratulations!