Saturday, October 01, 2011

fun pictures

Since I am so behind on my posts I thought I would do a little summary post with just some fun pics...


This is a picture of what Kambria had to make for her first week of class...a box of a "shop" that had to start with the first letter of her name...She even had woody and jessie in her shop. ;o)


I brought the "red" snack the first week of class...it was also for her birthday, so I brought red rice krispie apple treats and strawberries.

Kambria enjoying her snacks in class..



Kambria's ginger bread man...who happens to be holding a book of mormon...






My 3 cutie pies!

Kambria and Ainsley match, and Ainsley is wearing silver shoes that grandma Jetta and aunt Sherie gave her! LOVE IT!



My 2 girls.



My family!




Just a few fun pics of Kambria



No comments: