Monday, February 12, 2007

just having fun...

Well this was the first weekend that Bryan had since he started his new job. so he had Friday Saturday and Sunday off. It was WONDERFUL!!! Although Friday felt like Saturday and so I was a little thrown off. But wonderful. I know that soon he will have to have volunteer hours on Friday to get experience in the prosthetics field, so i am enjoying it now.

Kambria is growing like a weed. She was a little pill this weekend. We think she is starting to get her first tooth/ teeth in. She would cry for now reason and after we gave her Tylenol she was good for about 4 hours. So we hope that is what it is and nothing else more serious. We can not feel any teeth but my mother thinks it is teeth so I have confidence that is what it is...

nothing else too exciting yet. This weekend Scott, Bryan's younger brother is getting married so I am sure I will have many stories and pictures. He is marrying Jacqueline who he dated in high school. She is convert to the church and so the wedding reception is a little different that us Mormons are used to. they are having a sit down dinner instead of a calling reception. Bryan is a groomsman and so will be sitting at the head table. So I will be sitting alone...Hopefully Kambria is good and lets me sit down. We shall see how it goes. Jacqueline has picked hot pink and black for her colors and so I made Kambria a little hot pink and black dress. I will post pictures next week.

These pics will have to do for now! What a cutie!
Sitting up! she is now an expert!
The cats are interested in something on their level!
Kambria standing up...of course just for a short minute! she is only 5 months!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I love it when you post pictures. Kambira is such a cutie. Have fun and good luck at the wedding reception. I have heard that anything frozen or cold kids like to chew on when they are teething. You can put a teeting ring in the fridge/freezer for a few minutes and it helps decrease the pain. Also a cold stick of celery works as long as she doesn't bite off little pieces.

Jackie B. said...

Oh my gosh! What a cutie!! My nephew Dallin isn't even sitting up that good and he will be one in May. Good luck with teething. My nephew Sam like slices of cucumber cause it's soft and cold.

Heather said...

I hate teething!! Brynnlee is almost 18 months and we are still working on the last two teeth. I wish they would just come through and I could be done with it...until her 2 year molars that is. Good luck with the wedding, I can't wait to see the pictures.