Tuesday, February 20, 2007

wedding...

So this weekend was fun and I am glad it is over! Friday night was the family dinner which turned out well. Then Saturday morning we headed to the temple and witness the sealing of Scott and Jacqueline. That was beautiful. Jacqueline was gorgeous! She is one pretty lady. Her colors were ho pink and black. Which I thought was a little different, but it turned out WONDERFUL! And I have to admit that I thought Kambria was the cutest baby there! I did make her dress and people were amazed by that. Even to the fact that Lisa, Bryan's pregnant sister, told me I could make her baby's blessing dress. I had wanted to ask her if I could make i, but was worried that she would not want me to do it yet would not tell me no since she didn't want to hurt my feelings. But that comment of, "WOW!!, you can make my baby's blessing dress if you want and I will pay you." made me really HAPPY!!!


Then we had the reception Saturday night. It was a sit down formal dinner and turned out wonderful! I think that is the way to go if you have the funds to pay for it. But I do have to admit that Bryan and I got a TON more presents that they did, but that is one downfall of only being able to invite a select number of people for a sit down dinner!


So here are some pics of the wedding. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

It looks like it was a beautiful day. Kambria's dress turned out really cute from what I can tell. Your right, the hot pink and black colors worked out really well. I'm glad you had a fun time.

Jackie B. said...

I too am SO impressed with the dress you made for Kambria. I'll have to keep you in mind when we have kids! You look beautiful Eliza Jane!

Hot Pink & Black seem to be the new "it" colors. I know of two other girls using those colors.