so my friend Heather tagged to do MEME...
So here it goes...
INSTRUCTIONS:Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so
4) 4 B's in a Pod
5) Fairbanks Fun
Next select five people to tag:
I choose to tag, Wyoming-moon, Three girls and a Guy, Brown-spot, Peterson party, and Bradyisms...This way I am sure to have SOMEONE participate with me!!!!!
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was finishing out my junior year in high school and getting ready to work for the Jolly Rancher Candy factory...yes I worked there 3 summers in a row and now I can NOT STAND the candy!
What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was 6 months pregnant and trying to feel like doing things...Also I was trying to calm myself from having a hard time thinking there was something wrong with my baby...They told me she was probably down syndrome...turns out she was perfect!!!!
Five snacks you enjoy.
2) Movie popcorn; pop secret is a close second
3) Snack size carmel corn rice cakes
4) a GOOD crisp apple
5) Pampered Chef's chips and fruit salsa
Five songs that you know all the lyrics to.
1) You Are My Hero by Bette Midler
2)You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban--this is my wedding song!
3)Changed for the Better by...um all I know is it is in the musical Wicked..
4)One of the Ninety and Nine by Micheal McLean
5)I Will Not Forget by Hilary Weeks
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire!
1) Buy a house---a real cool/big one with a terrific yard!!!
2) Buy my parents a house.
3) Visit Poland again!...I will still do that even if I am not a millionaire.
4) Bring Anna, Angieszka, and Roksana back to the USA.
5)Go to Hawaii.
Five Bad Habits
2) voice my opinions too FAST!
3) Habitual blog checker
4) Eating way too much chocolate and sweets
5) MANY MANY MORE that I can't name them all.
Five Things you Like doing.
1) Watching/playing a good volleyball game.
2) Sewing...I am getting better at it.
3) Singing, but NOT solos!
4) Listening to my husband sing and play the piano.
Five things you would never wear again.
1) Tight rolled jeans.
2) Tie-dyed t-shirts.
3) MC hammer pants.
4) Puffed dress sleeves
5) A dropped v-waist dress
Five favorite toys.
1) Digital camera
3) Movie Camera
5) my cell phone