Monday, August 20, 2007

zoo day...


So Kambria and I went to the zoo with Bryan's sister Lisa and daughter Madalyn and husband Erik and Bryan's sister Amanda and mother MaryEllen. We had a fun time. It was only form about 10 to 12:30. It was short, but we were all ready to be done...including Kambria!!! She had fallen asleep about 10 minutes before we decided to go. We did see lots of fun stuff and Kambria actually enjoyed the animals this time. She would even go up to the glass and look and point at the animals. It was really cute! Here are some pictures to share



4 comments:

Kristy said...

Looks like fun. That is about all the little ones can handle at the zoo until they are older. Thanks for the pics.

Heather said...

I love the picture on your header. That white against the brown is delish.

The zoo is fun, but I can only handle so much... :)

Jackie B. said...

I haven't been to a zoo in forever! i need to get out more. Looks like a good time. She is such a cutie.

Tamie said...

oh my GOSH!!!! such a cute picture of kambria. wow...a year, hard to beleive, wait until she starts pre-school...then you'll start freaking out. :) I have yet to go to the zoo with my kids....i know that they both would just love it.