Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Smash pillows

Kambria has some pretty funny word for things lately...She calls marshmallows smash pillows! It is the funniest thing to hear her call them that... for a long time I didn't know what she was referring to. I think she calls them that in part to my mother calling ravioli "pillows" so that Kambria would eat them. Whatever works right? Right!

And then she also will NOT call a piano a piano. She calls it a Plano. So we tried to get her to say PEE ano...and then she said PEE PLano...So that is what a piano is called at our house. PEE Plano. No sense in trying anymore for I don't want her to get too confused!

Kambria has been really lovey as of lately and I think it is due to the fact that I have to tend to Weston when he is crying. She can not figure out why I don't like it when she cries and I tell her to stop, but when Weston cries, I hold him. So I am really trying to make it a point to give her praise and tell her I love her and that I like it when she is a big girl and does not cry. We are still working things out.

Weston is now holding things and LOVES to be held. Kambria still likes to try and lay on him, but he doesn't seem to mind too much. He loves his big sister and they giggle at each other once in a while!

1 comment:

Angella said...

That's so cute! I love the little words these little people come up with. And way to go, Kambria for remembering that song! So smart!!!