Tuesday, May 26, 2009

now a couponer!!!

I am now into Couponing...or so the term is now forming...I LOVE to find good deals and use coupons to make the deals even sweeter.

There is a website I follow hip2save.com and one of her posts helped me to get all of this...

a total of $42 something for only $5 something!!!! I was SO pleased with myself. It took some work a some planning, but I did it! 5 bottles of mayo, 5 bottles of BBQ sauce, 1 box of 100 calorie snacks, 3 Hershey bliss bars (could have done more) 3 boxes of Ritz, 2 boxes of granola bars,and a tube of toothpaste!!! Not bad!!! Go Eliza!

2 comments:

Tamie said...

isn't saving money at the grocery store sooooo addicting?!?! i LOVE to save. i'musually pretty good at saving half of my bill. like, i think last week i went to safeway and spent $40 (or something around there) and saved $40---that is just so neat! i will have to go and check out that website.
i just scour the store ads...and then clip coupons too...i think that the work is soooo worth it!

Kristy said...

I love finding great deals with coupons and at the store. Too bad it takes more work. Some days I am not orgaized enough to know which coupons I have and what is on sale. Thanks for the website. I need all the help I can get.