Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Utah trip post 3

Well it has taken me WAY too long to post this...every time I start the computer wont save what I am trying to do and I lose EVERYTHING...so we will try again...

Layna Sage Freeman was blessed and the day was GREAT! It was a little windy, but the weather was nice. It was a good day to spend with family. Although we had to leave the party a little early and drive back to Colorado. Bummer! But Layna was blessed in the same dress as Madalyn was...the one that I MADE!!! I thought Layna looked very cute and beautiful in it! And it certainly was an honor that Lisa let Layna wear it too! They make a great little family don't they?

2 comments:

Heather said...

That dress is getting a lot of love, you should be proud of it!

Kristy said...

She looks so cute in that dress and I am still amazed at the great work you did on that dress.