Monday, May 18, 2009

Trip to Utah...post 2

On Saturday night, we decided to check out the tulip festival at Thanksgiving point! Brady had mentioned that he was going to go, and MaryEllen thought it would be a fun thing to do. It was raining all day and sprinkling on and off that afternoon, but we decided to try it! We are SO GLAD we did! It was gorgeous!!! Bryan had a lot of fun taking pictures of the flowers. He is so good at photography with things like that! So here are some of the flower pictures...I tried to pick the ones that show how grandiose it was! It was so fun to see all the different varieties and types and colors! I have decided that I LOVE tulips...so when we have our own house...we will be planting tulips!








Isn't he just too cute? Jacqueline with Kambria and Madalyn!!! Cute cute!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Those tulips are amazing! I want some in my yard one day too.