Friday, May 23, 2008

Our fun fort

So after the zoo on Saturday we decided we did not want to cook anything and Bryan was nice enough to agree to go to the Polish restaurant, Czerwone Jabulszko...which means little red apple. It is a buffet style restaurant. Of course it was not the BEST food out there, but it was fun to see polish food, taste it again and allow Bryan and Kambria the experience of Polish food. And the waitresses there were very typical polish girls...VERY nice and friendly and of course BEAUTIFUL!!! I am serious. They are some of the most pretty girls out there. I wanted to speak Polish with them, but I have lost so much that I was too nervous. But as they were talking amongst themselves, I could understand a lot. So i mustered up the courage and on the way out basically said thank you in Polish. I know not much but it was a feat for me to do it!

So here is a picture of the polish restaurant outside.

And on Sunday we decided since it was too cold to go outside for too long, that we would stay inside and build a fort to play in. So this is our fort...we only had two blankets to work with and minimal furniture. But even with that I think we didn't do too bad! And Kambria had a blast playing in it. I think Bryan and I had fun too ;o)

Kambria loves to give kisses to her daddy!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I love the new blog design you chose. I'm not very good at changing these things. Too technical and not enough time on the computer. Forts are always fun. Even with the limited supplies, it looks like a lot of fun. Great pictures at the zoo.