Sunday, May 04, 2008

Sunday...

Bryan was in charge of doing Sunday dinner. So we had Lasagna. Knowing how Kambria is with eating, messy, we decided she needed to eat the lasagna naked. So we had her diaper on and a bib...which was kind of pointless. But none the less she ate it and LOVED it!!! Here is the evidence.



With that thought I thought I would share a picture of my new church shoes. Being pregnant has made me realize again that heels are not for me when pregnant. So we found some cute black flats...and yes Bryan even said that they remind him of my sister Tess' shoes! I love them and knowing htat Tess has quite the sense of style, guess they are cute too!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Great idea having her eat naked. It's lots easier to clean up. And I love the shoes. Very cute!

Jackie B. said...

LOVE THE SHOES!!! Kambria looks SO happy. adorable!