Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Party...in Fort Collins

So we drove up to Fort Collins last night and went to Don and MaryEllen's ward party...since our ward does not have one. It was fun to see Kambria having a good time. She was so friendly and loved to hug all of the "animals." She is still a little young to understand what was going on, but she a fun time. And it was her first "trunk or treating." Trick or treating is for tonight. She of course was cute in her costume and MANY pictures were taken by the grandparents. We should get them back in a couple of days and then I will have to post them.



And Bryan and I took our pumpkins up to show them off in the pumpkin contest...we even won!!! (except I think everyone who had a pumpkin there won something ;o)) But mine was best idea since I turned my pumpkin on the side. And Bryan's was best design!

No comments: