Thursday, October 25, 2007

I love halloween!

I have made Bryan dress up with me every year on Halloween since we have been married. I love Halloween in the sense that you can be something without feeling to silly for doing so. This year Kambria is going to be a little chick and Bryan and I have not decided what to be. he thinks we will be overshadowed by how cute Kambria is, but I still think it would be fun to be something. I have thought about trying to be a chick and make Bryan be a rooster, but I don't think I will have the time to figure out how to make that work...then I thought this morning that Bryan and I could be farmers! how cute would that be...and EASY too...what do you think?

When we finally get settled into our own place again I would LOVE to throw a Halloween party! That is one holiday that I can do with throwing a party!

Here are the Halloween pictures from previous years! Bryan is such a good sport!

This is Halloween 2004. We were Mickey and Minnie mouse.This is 2005. I had to dress up for my work so I had to be something with a carnival theme, hence the popcorn sales lady and Bryan was a Doctor since he already had the scrubs and stethoscope.This is 2006. We called Kambria our little monkey, so I made her a monkey outfit and me a hood and Bryan had to be a pirate for his work...Maybe this year we can ALL be themed together! We will have to see!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Being farmers is a great idea. And not too hard to make the costumes. Have fun!

Shannon And Tyler said...

I think that would be super cute if you and brYan were the farmers and kambria was a little chick. I love your costumes they are really fun especially the popcorn one.

valumama said...

So fun that you get into Halloween, every year we say we are going to and then every year at the last minute we decide it isn't worth the effort... kudos to you! I like the farmer idea, or if you have bunny ears and cow spots you could all 3 be different farm animals, or one more farm animal and one farmer... so many options.
p.s. i noticed on Shannon's blogg you corrected Bryan's name spelling... well, you might not have known that my name is actually spelled valArie... FYI.